MultiClient Geophysical ASA (MCG) is pleased to announce the APA 2016 – Barents Sea Interpretation Report.
This report, produced by Rockseis AS, will include:
- Executive summary
- Acquisition and processing
- Regional and geological setting
- Correlation and Well ties
- Seismic interpretation
- Interpreted petroleum system
- Source rocks
- Reservoir rocks
- Mapped Hydrocarbon traps/structures
- Play Fairways (both traditional and new)
- Fault interpretation
- Prospects and Leads
The report will be available together with the new broadband deghosted version of MCG’s Barents Sea West 4×4 km Prospect Grid in May 2016. The reprocessed MC2D data and the interpretation report allows you to evaluate the potential of this highly prospective and under-explored area.
For more information, contact: